Friday 30 April 2010

cupcake decorating

So I have been wanting to go to a cupcake class for a long time. I finally found one I liked the look of. I found it on a facebook group. Its run by marianne and it take place in the stafford hotel. The venue is great and the class was so much fun. You learn swirl techniques and get all these edible glitter, chocolates and sugar craft to decorate with. The final result was too good to eat. I was so bad and kept eating the icing because it was cream cheese icing with vanilla pods. You get all the tea and coffee you want when you go and the class is a very good price at £25 considering that a lot of cupcake decorating classes are £100. Marianne the teacher is a pastry chef at baker and spice and trained at Cordon Bleu so she fully qualified and she is so nice.Heres the link to mariannes webside.




This is some of the cupcakes I made

No comments:

Post a Comment