Wednesday 7 April 2010

Let down


So I saw these gourmet american cookies in Harrods called Byrd gourmet cookies. It was birthday cake flavour ones and came in a really cute ceramic cupcake shaped jar which I thought would be perfect as a sugar jar (since I broke the cupcake sugar jar my mum got me by accident). Since its quite pricey at 7.95 I had high expectations including the fact that its from harrods. I was totally disappointed. Firstly there was a small amount of cookies. Secondly it did not taste very good. They tasted very dry and I couldnt even have another after it. The flavours were not good. I had to have a cadburys chocolate digestive to cover the taste of it. All in all I will not be buying these cookies again but I am happy with the cupcake jar,

No comments:

Post a Comment