Wednesday 2 June 2010

Bangalore express

So I went to an Indian restaurant called Bangalore express. Its like a indian version of wagamamas with the placemat menues and the benches that are shared. There were also ladders where you could sit in a balcony esqu area. Its kind of like bunk beds but with tables and chairs. It was so cool but unfortunetly because there was five of us we weren't allowed to sit there. It was still a fun place. Ive got to say though the food wasn't amazing. It wasn't expensive though but it still wasn't satisfactory for the price. I have definetly tasted better Indian for a cheaper price. Its fun to go with your friends but if you want a good Indian then its not the place to go.But I really did like the concept and the atmosphere.

1 comment:

  1. Wow this looks really cool, would definitely like to pay a visit just to sit up one of those ladders! I just stumbled across your blog and wow I can't believe how many eating places you have been to in 4 months!!! you must have one good job! you have gone to so many of my fave places! Tinseltown, All Star Lanes, My Old Dutch, Wahaca and of course all the cupcakeries! glad I found your blog x

    ReplyDelete