Tuesday 1 June 2010

Monmouth coffee

So many people have said positive things about monmouth coffee and then I read about it in Taschens London so I thought I would have to check it out. So I went there with my bf for breakfast. We first went to the London Bridge one which was overcrowded so we ended up going to the covent garden one. Its so rustic and I really liked the feel. you had to share the benches. While we were waiting to be seated we got to try different types of coffee. The pastries on display looked so delicious. I found it hard to choose. I ended up opting for the Pain au raisin and wasn't disappointed. I had a latte to company that and I can honestly say they reputation doesn't lie. It was really good coffee. I will definetly be going there again and buying coffee beans from them. Its a great gift for people too. If you had to go to a monmouth coffee I would definetly say go to the covent garden one.

No comments:

Post a Comment