Wednesday 2 June 2010

Brick lane 10th annual curry festival


So a friend of mine asked me to go with him to the Brick lane curry festival on Bank holiday monday(31 may 10). All he had to say was free samples and I was there. You got to try samples and vote for which curry house you liked the best. There was lots of free cobra (I don't like beer) for people who wanted to have some.

There was bollywood dancing and other entertainment. I had never been to brick lane so it was an experience.


Just walking through Brick lane makes you hungry because all you can smell is curry.


There also have a huge variety of amazing indian sweet shops.
I ended up getting some Baklava there( I know its middle eastern).
If you get the chance you should definetly go to the festival. There is a chance to buy the dishes the festival too.

No comments:

Post a Comment