Thursday 13 May 2010

Frozen yogurt again

So I had a frozen yogurt craving so I went with my friend to a place called Milkinit in clapham. They do crepes,smoothies and frozen yogurt. There was a a large variety of toppings. Ive got to say after moosh it was a disappointment. The brownies were ok kind of dry. The frozen yogurt was ok not amazing. I had a savory crepe which was ok but a bit too salty. The interior is red gates with flowers around it. It kind of didn't look like the other frozen yogurt places. There aren't many seating places and the doors open so it gets cold. They could do so much more with the decor.But I guess since they don't even have a website its early days. One good thing was the service was really good and the girl who works there is so lovely and was very helpful when it came to picking toppings.

No comments:

Post a Comment