Thursday 25 March 2010

American diner

So if your feeling like going to an american diner style place for food I can recommend two places Ive been in London.

Tinseltown

If your looking for film star pictures as decor and ice cream milkshakes here is the place to go. You can get ferrero rocha milkshakes and beuno milkshakes. There is a huge variety of desserts and the gold old burger. This was fun to go with my little sister and my younger coursins.Definetly a family place.



All star Lanes

If you want american food as well as bowling then this is a great place to go. Bowling isnt cheap here but you dont have to bowl. Theres great american food and desserts such as mississippi mud pie and sundaes. Food again theres burgers and the usual american food. Theres one in Holborn and bayswater. You should definetly check it out. They also serve alcoholic drinks here. Its a fun place to go with friends.

1 comment:

  1. Ooo,I like your blog and pics! Thanks for joining on facebook- that's how I found you. I will ad you to my site in the next few days- :)

    ReplyDelete