Wednesday 24 March 2010

Cupcakes cupcakes cupcakes

So I adore cupcakes and I am on a hunt for the best cupcakes in london. I thought I would review the ones ive tried so far


Hummingbird bakery

The first one I went to in london. The shop is so cute and I always end up with a box. I do like the colours of the cupcakes and i love the red velvet. The first time I went i loved it. The second time I still loved it but the third time I felt ill but maybe its because I had a slice. So next time ill stick to the cupcake.


Buttercup cake shop.

Proberbly the best vanilla cupcake I have had. The vanilla pods are visable. its hard to get to in high street kensington. But i liked the walk to the shop from the station. It was worth it though. I also tried the oreo cupcake and it was amazing. my favourite cupcakes to date.














Peyton and Bryne

You can buy flavours like rasberry and coconut. They are big cupcakes with a lot of icing. You will feel ill if you have too much. I split mine in half. It looked really pretty with the coconut shavings and rasberry.

Outsider tart

Its a crazy shop with crazy owners. You can buy many american products there. But their baked goods all looked so good. I had the red velvet. I got to say their mascapone icing made their cupcakes my fave red velvets.
Primrose bakery.
These cakes are ok. not amazing. The shops and cakes are pretty but I have tried better.

Ellas bakehouse
I think ellas is so adoarable. I had the oreo cupcakes and I loved it. It was great with a nice cup of coffee.



I love eating, baking and looking at cupcakes. So Im definetly going to be trying to go to a cupcake decorating class.Im excited about going to lolas with my sister because their cupcakes look amazing. So i will review it once ive tried it.

No comments:

Post a Comment