Wednesday 24 March 2010

Fro YO



So recently Ive really gotten into frozen yogurt and all these new places have opened up in london. Ive been to four which Ill be reviewing. Frozen yogurt is the new ice cream. The craze has been around in america for a long time but now the UK is getting into it. They all have a similar concept. You can chose either plain, chocolate or green tea flavour yogurt and then you get to choose toppings. With the frozen yogurt you can be healthy and have fruits as your toppings or you can be like me a go for the oreas and chocolates toppings. In some places you can choose hot toppings too. Either way you are sure to enjoy.


Snog
The first time I went I was so amazed by the idea of frozen yogurt. I wasn't sure if I would like it because sometimes yogurt can taste too sour and I really wanted to indulge after a long day at work. Here I ended up getting the chocolate flavour because the plain was a bit tangy. I had oreos, brownies and granola and it was good. Its very modern and looks clean in a clinic kind of war with neon lights. I went to the one in soho. Good for a quick catch up.

Frae
Frae does hot toppings. so I had to have hot chocolate sauce. I went for the green tea option after sampling it. The green tea flavour is sweeter than the plain so I liked it. In frae they do more american toppings like captain crunch and grahame crackers.














Yog
I think I liked this best for the plain yogurt. I wasnt amazed by this place. There were more toppings in other places. It wasnt as good as Snog or Frae.


Frog
This was ok but quite small. Its in bayswater. They say you can have several hot toppings but they only do two at a time which was disappointing because I wanted to try the french vanilla. I ended up going for hot chocolate sauce and cookies with the green tea yogurt which was as nice as frae.

No comments:

Post a Comment