Thursday 25 March 2010

Bar with a view


If you want a bar with a view then go to Skylon. Its in the south bank. Its very nice inside and the drinks are really good. The mixologist is amazing in there. If your a whisky drinker (which I'm not) there are some really good aged whiskys. They also caramalise the sugar in front of you and put a lot of effort into some amazing cocktails. They also explains what goes into the drink which I found very interesting. My bf enjoyed the whiskys and cognacs while I had my girly cocktails. It is a sophisticated place to go in the evening. They also give you nice little nuts and sun dried tomato chips as a snack which was great with your drink. It is in a lot of the best bar lists so it has a reputation for having good cocktails.I will definetly be going here again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment