Thursday 25 March 2010

My favourite restaurant


The waterside inn has to be my all time favorite restaurant.I love everything about it. I went there for my birthday with my BF. I can totally understand why it has 3 michelin stars and why I don't mind how expensive it is. It is definetly in a league of its own and definetly making a trip to Bray to go there. It is situated in Bray which is beautiful. and yes it is one of two best restaurants in the country situated in Bray. I adore the Roux brothers and what they have achieved in the food industry so I had to go to the waterside inn. The service is amazing, the food is a piece of art and the flavors are too good to put into words. From start to finish it was the most amazing experience. The restaurant itself is beautiful and like the name says its near the waterside so you see little ducks outside. You honestly don't have to do anything when you come to this restaurant, They park your car, they serve everything to you. All you do is enjoy the food and the atmosphere. The warning is after going here other foods just don't compare. It makes you so critical of food because I honestly think only other 3 michelin starred restaurants can compare.

No comments:

Post a Comment