Thursday 25 March 2010

Elegant breakfast

So I thought I would review two of my fave breakfast spots in london. The Wolseley and The Wintergardens at the Landmark hotel.

The Wolseley

Its next to the ritz and it oozes sophistication. I love the decor especially the cute lamps. Its a great breakfast place to dress smart casual and go for a civilised breakfast. I had salmon there while my boyfriend had eggs benedict. It was really nice and I can understand why it always pops up on the best breakfast plces in london. The coffee is amazing and you have a huge variety to choose from. Next time I go I do want to try the pastries because they looked amazing.











The wintergardens
This hotel is right next to Marlyebourne station. You go into The wintergardens and you forget your in london. There are trees inside and you feel like your in a street square in Italy. Theres a piano player which makes the experience even better. I ended up having french toast with berries, mascarpone and syrup. Lets just say it was probebly the best french toast I have ever had and I loved the idea of having it was mascarpone. I could spend hours in this place. Its a place in its own league and everyone should experience it at least once.

No comments:

Post a Comment