Thursday 25 March 2010

Train stop snack



So at the train station and you need a snack. Ive been to two cafes I like.one is delice de france and the other is le pain le quindien. Delice de france does quick takeway pastries and their chocolate chip loaf was so good. I was going to my family home on the train from kings cross and was so tired and hungry after work and that did the trick. I was able to relax and read on the train. Le pain le quindien is again good to meet friends at the train station at lonon st pancreas. Their coffees are served in bowls and they have many cakes. I had their cheesecake but it did make me feel it because it was too big and also it had that lemon taste.but my friend had a waffle and it looked and smelt really good. So if you need a quick snack when your at kings cross go to one of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment