Thursday 25 March 2010

I want Pancakes

So where to go when you want some pancakes in london. Theres three Ive been to that I will be reviewing.

My old dutch pancake house
Its well known in london. Its great for families. I had a sweet pancake which was nice. They are huge. Living in london you must go here at least once. Like the title says this is more dutch pancakes less crepes.

Crepe affaire
This pancake place is ok. Its a chain and when your hungry the savory pancakes fill you up but I wasnt amazed by the flavors.






Creme de la crepe
This is a chain too and I like the one in convent garden as there are outside seats. So you can see whats happening around covent garden. I prefer these pancakes to crepe affaire. I havent tried to sweet pancakes but the savory ones are really nice and they have a huge variety of fillings.

No comments:

Post a Comment