Thursday 25 March 2010

The Ritz



OK since I was a little girl I knew about the ritz.I think most people know what The ritz is. Its a place you go to feel like royalty.Everything is so elegant and theres a lot of history. Its a place to dress up smart and feel like your in another time. Whether your having afternoon tea or dinner you are sure to be amazed by the experience. If I could go to the ritz everyday I would. Everything was so beauiful. The presentation of the food was stunning. The food also tasted very good and I could see a lot of effort had gone into making every dish. I also love the after dinner tea and petit fours. Everything is so perfect in there which makes you want to act perfect. Its not a place you go to relax, its a place you go to experience the english ettiquite.

No comments:

Post a Comment