Wednesday 24 March 2010

Paul A young best brownies?


So everytime i go home to see my family in Norfolk I take my little sister a london treat. This time I went home i took her a brownie that has a reputation as being the best brownie in london. At 3.50 per brownie it is pricey but it is worth it since its quite a large thick brownie. we split the brownie in three and it was great with a nice cup of tea. Its very rich so you would struggle to have one in one go but it was an amazing brownie. it melts in your mouth and was great as an after dinner treat. So i would definetly go again. I went to the one at the royal exchange which was a treat because they have gorgeous shops near by such as lulu guiness, loro piana etc. So definetly worth wondering there. Ive been told the hot chocolates are good too so must try that next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment