Thursday 25 March 2010

Gordon Ramseys at Claridges





I know its lost is michelin star but its still a good restaurant to go to.One of the reasons is its in Claridges and Claridges is one of the most stunning hotels in london. Another reason is its a Gordon ramseys restaurant. I went when it still had the michelin star and its sad that its lost it.But im not surprised because when I went i heard it was likely to lose it. The food is good food. Presented nicely. The type of food is modern european. I would like to go again to see if there is any change in the quality of the food. When I went there i really liked it but since then ive been to some amazing restaurants which has made me forget what I even had to eat there which tells me its not a memorable restaurant.But they did give me a little birthday cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment