Thursday 25 March 2010

Medival banquet


Want to go and do something different in london. Then go to the medieval banquet. Its a themed restaurant with entertainment. Its all dark inside and all the hosts are dressed in costumes. You can hire costumes to join in. There is a four course banquet.and drinks are free all night. The food wasnt so good. In fact I hated it. No flavor, watered down wine. I couldn't eat even a quarter of the food. But then again I knew the food would be bad. I went for the experience. You get shows with knights and henry the eighth makes an appearance. Theres dancing and singing. It was memorable. I loved wearing the costume because I got to pretend I was in medival times. Since Im little I had to wear the kids costume but there are costumes for different shapes and sizes. You would need to go as a big group here or it won't be fun especially since the food is awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment