Thursday 25 March 2010

Edinburgh

So where to go in Edinburgh. Its a beautiful city so what better way to enjoy it than with good food. There are three restaurants I would recommend that I went to while I was there.

The witchery
Its all strange and medieval but its a popular place to go. Its near edinburgh castle. And theres some story of the death of witches associated with it. I had rabbit there and it was very tasty but to be honest it felt kind of creepy so I wasnt amazed. But because of all the hype yoy should check it and make your own mind.

The balmoral hotel
Its a beautiful restaurant. Great for food and great for drinks. we went for both and I loved the palm court. I would love to stay at this hotel next time Im in Edinburgh.



The scotsman
I love this place.The food was good and I loved the look of the restaurant. You can eat on blaconys where you can see the bar below. I really enjoyed this place. Everyone should go.But be sure to book a table in advance to get on on the blacony.

No comments:

Post a Comment