Thursday 25 March 2010

Mexican the new Japanese



So after the wagamamas craze and Yo sushi. I think the new chain the become big is Wahaca. Its a mexican place. Its not your typical mexican. Its all about the mexican street food. Its like tapas where you order loads of small dishes to share. They have different drinks as well like rice milk with cinnamon. That was nice. It tasted like a cold chai latte. Its the same concept of wagamamas in that its fast and they write on your placemat. Its a fun place to go with a friend for a casual meal. I really enjoyed it and what I was amazed by is after the meal you get this thing that looks like a matchstick package with Wahaca written on it. The when you open it you realise that its actually chilli seeds with instructions on how to grow it. I was so amazed by it.I got loads and gave some to my mum and said you could grow your own chilli farm.lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment