Wednesday 24 March 2010

Macarons

I adore macarons. They are so pretty and taste amazing. They give you this feeling of old age elegance. Maybe thats why I love the movie Marie antoinette, Since Laduree supplied the macarons for the movie.

















Laduree

I love Laduree in Harrods who do the best macarons. I went there for tea and cakes. I had of course their amazing macarons and a hazelnut millefeuille. The atmosphere was amazing and it was pure indulgance.




Pierre herme

I fell in love the first time I saw the pierre herme counter in selfridges. The macarons looked beautiful. I wanted to try some and was thinking which ones to buy but the nice lady at the counter gave me one on the house. It was the vanilla one and after a hard days work, I was in pure heaven. It melted in my mouth and I could see the vanilla pods which I love because it means the vanilla taste will be strong. If you love fine chocolates he has a great selection of those too. He has just recently opened up a area in selfridges so now we can get a little bit of paris in london.

No comments:

Post a Comment