Thursday 25 March 2010

The Ivy


So the Ivy is one of the most hardest places to get a table. Everyone wants to go there. And everyone whos anyone is there.So of course I had to go. What can I say. The people and atmosphere was good. But the food was a big disappointment. In fact my bf left most of his pan fried fois gras which was such a waste. I had their recommended bang bang chicken for starters and did not like it. Then I had their fish and chips again recommended and popular. It wasnt amazing. The dessert of frozen berries and white chocolate sauce was just frozen berries with melted white chocolate.Again wasnt rocket science. The only thing that was nice was my bf scallops. It was really nice. All in all the food wasnt great but if you want to go there for the atmosphere and to see why everyone loves it then go check it out. I think id rather go to Le Caprice next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment